Reopening houses, Cities, and Country with Strict. Universal Prevention. Measures to Prevent COVID – 19 Transmission.
- Visit places with CFS. SHA+ symbols.
- Show vaccine passport / records or results of the negative test of COVID-19 before entering the place.
- Follow the DMH measures.
- Maintain a distance of at least 1 – 2 meters in all places and avoid entering crowded places or poor ventilation areas. And refrain from sharing personal items.
- Wear a mask (correctly) at all the time both outside and inside the accommodation while staying with others.
- Wash your hands often before / after eating. Using the toilet, coughing or touching shared items.
- If you are suspected of risk or noticing any symptoms. You should refrain from the accommodation. Conduct self – examination with ATK. And consult a nearby hospital.