10 Strict Measures for Safe Loy Krathong Festival
- Provide only one point of entry and exit with Thai Chana registration and temperature check station
- Choose uncrowded and well-ventilated area
- Provide adequate toilets and clean every 1 hour, with hand washing and alcohol gel station
- Maintain at least 1 meter between food stalls, stores, tables and chairs
- Spread Krathong releasing areas and assign officers to control number of people in each area
- Maintain at least 1 meter during cultural shows and amusements, with no shouting and shaking hands
- Food stalls or trucks must strictly follow the measures and refrain from selling alcoholic beverages.
- Organizer, food sellers and entertainers must be vaccinated, based on vaccination criteria.
- People must strictly follow Universal Prevention (UP) measures.
- Organizer set up procedure to monitor measure compliance.